Pass your Driving Test with The Driving Test Secret. New 2017-2018 UK edition.
The DVSA ADI created the Driving Test Secret to increase a pupil’s ability to beat their driving test nerves. Improve their confidence and pass their UK Practical Driving Test 1st time.
Using The DVSA ADI created The “Secret” has been proven to dramatically increase the numbers of pupils passing their practical driving test 1st time. Results have shown an increase in pass rate from 47% to 72% (based on national pass rate) when the “Secret” is used.
The initial testing showed a huge increase in the number of learners passing their UK practical driving test. Due to these results, The “Secret” has now been made available to all learners taking their UK practical driving test.
To pass your driving test you need to be able to control your nerves, plan ahead and remember what you have been taught in your driving lessons. Sounds simple, however, nationally 53% of pupils taking their practical driving test is unable to do this and fail their practical driving test. Don’t let this be you.
The structured layout will then guide the learner through the chosen topics.
Contents covered are:
- How to use The Driving Test “Secret”.
- MSM Routine
- Moving Away & Stopping
- T-Junctions & Side Roads
- Crossroads (Traffic Light Controlled).
- Meeting Traffic
- Pedestrian Crossings
- City Driving
- Rural Routes
- Dual Carriageways.
- Park on the right.
- Parking (Car Park).
- Reverse Park (Road)
- Emergency Stops
- Awareness and Planning
- Independent Driving
- About the Driving Test
- On the Day of Your Test
To get the best from The “Secret” we suggest using on a regular basis in the build-up to the driving test
Covering topics in this manner has been proven to increase the learner’s ability to drive with fewer mistakes. Leading to increased confidence, which in turn helps beat driving test nerves and helps you pass your driving test 1st time.
Join the thousands of learners who have already downloaded the DVSA ADI devised The Driving Test “Secret” to help them pass their UK practical driving test.
So what is the “Secret”?
The “Secret” uses the best aspects of flash or revision cards that have been used with great success by students revising for their GCSE’s etc for many years.
This well-proven method of remembering facts is used to help the learner driver remember what to do, under the pressures of the Driving Test. However, the “Secret” expands on this principle further and also introduces the element of visualisation, which is being used more and more in fields such as sport to enable the user to perform to the best of their ability.
Combining these elements have been proven to improve the learner drivers ability to pass their practical driving test. Using either or both learning elements is both easy to do and will only take you a few minutes a day.
If you are reading this you are clearly looking to improve your ability to pass your practical driving test. By downloading the “Secret” and using it on a regular basis you will be doing exactly what you have set out to do, improve your ability to pass your driving test.
The “Secret” works on:
- Improving the learner’s confidence in their ability through both visualisation and repetition. These techniques enable the learner to become much more confident and help to greatly reduce driving test nerves.
- Lack of planning is a major cause of failing the practical driving test. The “Secret” helps to improve planning by talking through key areas and times in the drive when planning is essential. With regular use, this has been proven to significantly improve a learner’s ability to identify times and situations where planning ahead is important.
- Finally, how can the learner help themselves to drive to their normal standard on the day of the test without making silly mistakes? The answer is repetition, repetition and repetition it really is the best way to enable the learner to drive confidently on the driving test.
The “Secret” uses visualisation to help you pass your driving test. So does visualisation work?
An example of visualisation.
Australian Psychologist Alan Richardson carried out an experiment.
Taking a group of basketball players, he divided them into 3 groups and tested each player’s ability to make free throws.
- The first group would practice free throws 20 minutes every day.
- The second group would visualise themselves making free throws, but no real practice was allowed.
- The final group would not practice or visualise at all.
The result of the experiment was astounding.
There was a significant improvement in the group that only visualised; they were almost as good as the players who actually practised!
This is just one of the numerous examples of how visualisation really works with practical skills including learning to drive.
Please note that the above results were only achieved due to the visualisation program being prepared by an expert. This is why Secret works so well, as it was designed by professionals in the fields of training, learning techniques and driving tuition.
Just imagine the improvement you could make when you combine the “Secret” at home and your normal driving lessons! No extra lessons needed saving you £££s
Proven results of using The “Secret” (based on DVSA ADI results during testing).
The result of using The Driving Test “Secret” on a regular basis is:
- Improved ability to drive to a good standard.
- Greater confidence.
- Reduced nerves.
- Increased ability to pass the practical driving test 1st time.